Tuesday, May 1, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day 8

Day 08 - A picture of your most treasured item

This one was kinda hard to do 'cos I don't live at my own place atm. so I don't have all my stuff with me, but I did take something very important with me when I came to Vaasa:


A picture of my aunt. 

She passed away in 2005, she was so important to me, so it hit very hard when I heard the news. I miss her so much... 

She is the reason why I have never smoked and never will. I haven't even tasted tobacco in my life. That shit took Seija away from us, from me, so I don't want to touch that stuff, ever. I know she would have been a huge help for me during my worst times...

In January I took my third tattoo, dedicated to her. 


May 5th, 1961 - November 11th, 2005

Rest in peace, Seija <3
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment