Friday, May 4, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

This was a tough one to choose between homophobia and general stupidity, but I decided to choose the following:


yep... -___-;; People who are dumb in general and can't use COMMON SENSE. It really pisses me off. 

In my opinion it's better to know how to use common sense instead of having an IQ of 42592654. LOL I'm not that smart at all, in fact I have a terrible common knowledge (ok I DO know the answer to THAT question though XD), but that doesn't mean I'm a complete moron! Even though I can be a fucking freak, I still know how to behave in front of people and don't make a complete fool of myself. except when I'm drunk.

Now that I have been in the practical training in RockJet, the biggest thing that pisses me off are the customers who try to steal stuff... And not just gypsies, there many other people than just them. I just can't believe how people can be that stupid and RUDE. argh...

No comments:

Post a Comment