Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chapter 39: Mental shopping

MY STRAITJACKET BAG ARRIVED <3<3<3 It's so cute ;;;____________;;; <3


isn't it?!?!?

I also did some more shopping today ^^ My poor wallet... BUT!! These are the things I need! Ok, the shoes are, as I've told you. Anyway, I went to the supermarket to buy something to eat when I saw a discount of these Hummel-shoes. There were three kinds, very cute all if them, so I decided to go try them on after work. These purple ones were my favourites! ^^ I think they're cute. They cost 19,90€.


Then, I bought some socks! :D My boss brought a shitload of new socks to the store, and they are VERY cheap! 2€ one pair and three pairs with 5€. With the staff discount, the three pairs' price was only 3,50€ :D Half free!! It was pretty hard to choose which ones I would take, there were so many cute pictures and styles in them! Even though they are very cheap, I didn't want to spend any more money 'cos I really don't have that much -___-;; So, I ended up with the pink/black, Jack, and spider ones ^^


 ps. Adele scared the fuck out of me today... She hid herself behind the fucking OVEN! It was very hard to get her away from there... I seriously was almost squeezing myself behind the oven to get her out, but luckily she got scared and ran away to the right direction, PHEW @___@ oh well, at least she had a lot of food in there XDDD ....41795964 years old, that is.



No comments:

Post a Comment