Monday, May 21, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day 28

Day 28 - A picture of your favourite place in the world

A BED.



I loooove sleeping and laying in a soft bed under a soft and warm blanket *___*  And usually when I have a day off and I have no plans I most likely do so :DD I may take two naps during the day, and that's not so good 'cos I usually sleep about 2 hours at a time, oops. :D My bf loses his nerves sometimes 'cos I like to sleep so much XD But come on, it's so nice *-* Lol, he even said to me once "You sleep more than a fucking baby!!!" 

Oh well, mostly it's not because I'm lazy. Lol, sometimes it is, but it's mostly 'cos of my bad health. Even though I do feel better, thanks to my medication, I still have the exhaustion inside me that doesn't go away >___< Especially this spring 'cos I've been sick A LOT X__X I do feel  energetic sometimes and I can do a lot of things, but when I take a break, I notice that I'm VERY exhausted, sometimes I feel dizzy even. So yeah, I'm a very tired person :< It may also be because of my diet >__< I don't eat healthy at all and I'm very aware that I don't get all the vitamins I should :D I know I should so something about it but.... meh ;__; Healthy food tastes bad!!! >8(

1 comment:

  1. All of my boyfriends are complained too that I sleep too much :DD

    ReplyDelete