Wednesday, May 16, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day 23

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book

I hate reading, but I do have a favourite book though :D


The Fall of Lucifer by Wendy Alec.

The book tells about the Heaven, and God's arch angels. It tells the story about Luficer falling and turning into Satan. The story is told in a sci-fi way, and I know that if the book was turned into a movie, it would be fucking awesome!!

I've heard that this is the first part of the book serie, but I've been too lazy to get to know to the others :D

3 comments:

  1. heiheihei voisin joskus lainata ton kirjan sulta? o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mulla ei oo tota kirjaa ittellä >__< Kirjastosta lainailin. Eli sieltäkin kirjastoista varmasti löytyy! ^^

      Delete
  2. aijaa okei, muistelin vaan ku se sillon oli sulla mun muistaakseni lainassa vissiin ku vierailin jyväskylässä o.O mut no joo, katon sit joskus kirjastosta ^^

    ReplyDelete