Tuesday, May 8, 2012

100 Picture Challenge - Day 15

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die


 A family.

I bet most people who are doing this challenge want to do something crazy and very extreme, but my "must do before I die" is to have a family. That simple.

I want to find the person who I really love, and who really loves me. And I really hope I have found that person now. I want to move into our first apartment after being together for a couple of years. I want to get engaged. I want to have a perfect, beautiful (and expensive XD) wedding with lots of people.

I would like to have three children, doesn't matter if they're girls or boys. I've even thought about names for them XD I want the names to be unique and old, but not too old :D I don't want my baby girl to sound like a grandma :D 
Those friends of mine who don't want to have kids atm or ever, always keep telling me "Oh it's not gonna be that great. You can't sleep properly, you're covered in vomit and piss and shit and your ears break of all the scream." :D True that, but I know it's gonna be worth it *-* Ok, It may be that one child might be enough for me, but we'll see it then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment