Thursday, May 10, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Days 16 & 17

eek! Sorry, I didn't have time to update yesterday >__< But here are yesterday's and today's challenge ^^

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

:D I've written about this already in the favourite band -challenge post, but now I'll write about it again! :DD 


Taiji Sawada. 

My favourite bassist of all time, and the REAL bassist of X Japan. Screw you Heath -___-;; He's such a huge inspiration for me as a bassist. I wish to be as good as him one day. ...if I only had the nerves and energy to practise every day... But every day I get home from work, I'm so tired that I don't have the energy to do anything -___-;; I have to fix that somehow ;___;

Taiji had a tough life, he had been suffering from severe depression for like... forever? He tried to kill himself a few times, and last summer, he succeeded.... I cried like a baby when I heard the news ;__; He had been on a flight, where he had this weird "rage attack", it had been very hard to calm him down, and when the flight ended, the police took him to jail to calm down. However, he managed to hang himself in there...He didn't die immediately, but the hang left him brain dead, so three days later his family decided to turn off the life support...

He wrote a book ages ago, I'd love to read it, but it hasn't been translated completely. ..and I hate reading -___-;; I need someone to read it for me as a bedtime story, lol.

July 12, 1966 – July 17, 2011, rest in peace <3


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


My ex-boyfriend. A complete asshole.

Why did he have a huge impact in my life? He hurt me, big time, but as my therapist says, I should be glad that I dated him. And when I come to think of it, I am! He was jealous in a very unhealthy way, and wanted to control me and was questioning everything I did or said. Many of my best friends are boys, and everytime I was spending time with them, he fucking lost it. He absolutely thought that I was cheating on him.

And what's the good thing about that?? :D Well, I used to be EXACTLY like him in my previous relationship. I couldn't stand that one of my exes had a lot of female friends, and that he was very close with his exes as well. So, to be honest, I fucked up the best relationship I ever had... I regeret it, A LOT. It's still a very hard thing for me, but I don't want it to bother me too much. Anyway, with T, I saw my old personality in him. When I could actually be with someone who reminded my actions with M, I said to myself that I don't want to be that kind of person EVER AGAIN. 
 
I have to admit though, that if my partner would be very close friends with his exes, that would be a tough one for me, still... Luckily Joni isn't that close with them, so we hadn't had any problems with that yet, and hopefully never will...

2 comments:

  1. Désolé , je vais polluer ton article avec un commentaire sans rapport mais j'arrive plus à répondre sur mon blog T.T

    Donc oui pour 6mois au minimum n_n à voir si je prolonge pas une fois la bas ^^' et oui pour étudier le coréen, pas de cursus universitaire ou quoi que ce soit, juste le coréen ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DD ah, ca fait rien :D (je suis desolé, mon fracais est terrible @__@)

      ah, c'est bien ^^ Je suis sure c'est très drôle *-*

      Delete