Sunday, May 6, 2012

100 Day Picture challenge - Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist


WE ARE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXX

:D yeah. X Japan <3 ok, actually I haven't been listening to them for ages, but I still consider them as my favourite band. Their music has helped me through a lot of shitty things, and their band members are my biggest role models as a starting musician. 

I haven't been playing piano or guitar in a looong time, those instruments seriously just make my head ache... but anyway, Pata and hide are one of the most talented guitarists ever. ...Even though Pata is starting to be a bit old and he makes a lo mistakes when he plays :D poor thing... And hide... well, he hasn't been playing anything for the past... 14 years? ok, amybe in the edge of the clouds!! ^^ Rest in peace ;___; And Yoshiki <3 mmmm, one of the hottest men in the whole world, NOM. An awesome pianist, drummer and a composer. ...even though X's new songs are kinda sucky :<

Pata and hide <3 in..... late 80's on early 90's. Can't remember anymore...
Yoshiki with YoshiKitty!! I can hassss?? ;____;

I was very devastated when Taiji died... He's my biggest role model as a bassist.. Why do the best musicians have to die?? ;___; Rest in peace, Taiji <3 Why oh why did you take your own life!? >___<!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment