Monday, May 28, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day 35

Day 35 - A picture of your hometown

Kauhajoki. I don't miss that place at all...


That city is fucking haunted with death. So much drama, all the time. So many young people have killed themselves.There was a time when every single spring someone committed a suicide. The lates news I heard is from last Sunday. A man killed his wife in front of their 6-year old son. Fucking great. Poor kid...

Of course people die all the time everywhere in the world. Maybe it's the small size of my home town; it's so easy to hear all the shit that has happened very fast. The scariest part is that it might always be someone I know. "Luckily" I haven't known any of the victims so far. And hopefully never will. This one guy who killed himself was a good friend of my ex bf, and a brother of my schoolmate in junior high. I can't imagine how devastated they were when they heard the news. blergh, it makes me nauseous when I think about it.

Aaaaand the biggest news about Kauhajoki ever, The School massacre 2008. If you haven't heard of it then you must have been raised in a fucking barrel. I remember the day like yesterday, it was terrible. Even though it wasn't my school, it still was pretty traumatic. I couldn't walk in the city centre in two weeks (the school on the other side of the street, the shooter's home on the other...), and since then I've been feeling VERY agitated near guns. I don't like them at all...

It's not just because of the deaths, it's also because of my shitty childhood and other crappy things -___-;; Meh. Hate that town. So many bad memories.

2 comments:

  1. Everybody hates that town, either they hate it, or they haven't ever been there. That's how it seems.

    I also like that shit hole, like getting a cancer. Still it's the same familiar shit hole :D

    ReplyDelete