Saturday, May 5, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 - A picture of something you love


Animals *-* <3

As I've might told you guys before, for me, there simply is NOT SINGLE animal which would scare me or disgust me. Ok, I hate insects XD BUT ANYWAY! All the mammals, reptiles, birds, spiders... Every single creature is beautiful to me in some way. Some animals may not be the prettiest, but usually they are so ugly they are adorable :DDD

I don't know what I would do if there were no animals o___o... My life would be so boring... Seriously, when I'm feeling really depressed, it's very hard for people to cheer me up. Animals are the only thing that can make me smile in those situations. That's why I always have to have a pet, I can't live without animals... 

Lol, some people may say that I love animals a biiiit too much XD At least my bf loses his nerves with me sometimes XDDD Eeeevery single time I see an animal, more or less cute, I start making all these SQUEEEEE-noises :DDD I also can't stand it if some animal gets hurt, even if it wold be just a movie, not real, it still makes me sad ;__; lol, I almost start crying when I watch nature documentaries and they're filming snakes who are looking something to eat. Of course they feed themselves with mice or RATS. I seriously can't watch it... buuut, at the same time I'm happy for the snake that it got food, I love snakes <3

The thing that bothers me, is the fact that I love all those animals that "normal" people usually are afraid of. Like snakes and other reptiles, and especially SPIDERS <3 And then... I have lepidopterophobia, fear of BUTTERFLIES. I'm such a wuss..... But seriously, I hate them, they scare the shit out of me ;___;

No comments:

Post a Comment