Monday, May 14, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Days 20 & 21

 Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

haha, There are sooooo many places where I want to travel in the future. But the city where I'd like to travel the most in LONDON. 


I have been there before in 2007, and I totally fell in love with that city <3 It's so beautiful and the people are just lovely! 

Even though the city is great, it was the worst trip EVER :D my company totally sucked :DD I was there with my godfather and his wife and daughter. They are a family that fights A LOT, so in the end everybody were just fighting... I even got a small nervous break down 'cos I couldn't stand them XDDD Wasn't funny at all back then, but now it's just very amusing :D And I have decided that I will NEVER travel with those people again :D

My favourite place in London was the London Dungeon. It was so coooool *-* I have to get there again. The stories were awesome and the actors were even better! :D If you like horror, serial killers, torturing and other scary stuffs, I command you: GO THERE.






ahh, love that place <3



Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget


The fights with my best friends five years ago...

If it had never happened, we would still be friends and I wouldn't have got sick with depression. I miss those memories, but they also make me very sad 'cos I know I will never get those memories back, so I want to just forget everything. The fight still haunts me, even though it was five years ago. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment