Tuesday, April 24, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge!

hahaaa, I love blog challenges!! ....too bad that I usually fail these XD Oh well, I'm gonna try one, again! 100 days of pictures, that fits perfectly to my blog ^^ Let the game begin!

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


1. My first names are Krista Marjaana
2. I'm 21 years old
3. I study clothing and fashion
4. I love animals from the bottom of my heart.
5. The things people usually consider ugly, scary or sick, I consider beautiful and cute.
6. I'm addicted to serial killers, fictional and real ones.
7. I'm bi-curious
8. My favourite color is pink
9. I play bass, guitar and piano
10. I'm a daddy's girl
11. I feel naked without my rings
12. I have a good self esteem about my looks
13. I'm diagnosed with depression and I have meds
14. I get relaxed by gore movies
15. I have two rats, Ada and Adele <3

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to do this challenge too, but... Noooot yet. I'm gonna see how you manage to do it :D

    ReplyDelete