Sunday, April 29, 2012

100 Day Picture Challende - Day 6

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Iira Salo


A Finnish girl who is a huge inspiration for lolitas all over the world. 

Why did I choose her? Well, to be honest, I'm very jealous for her :D In a healthy way though XD I don't envy her in a bad way, I'm very happy for her for everything she does! 

Anyway, well, first of all, she's absolutely STUNNING <3 She looks gorgeous, I absolutely love every piece of clothing she owns. She's so beautiful ;___; <3 But I didn't choose her only because of her lovely looks. Seems like she has built an awesome life, and she has accomplished so many things I have been dreaming of! She lives abroad, in Holland, she has a good job so she doesn't have to stress about many. She also is an awesome seamstress, who makes awesome clothes and accessories. Her skills are amazing. ....whiiich makes her more money :D oh god I sound terrible XD "moneymoneymoney" :DDD 

But seriously, that's the life I'm dreaming about. A job that I actually love, and that gets me well paid so I can do the things I really love. At the moment, I can't do any of them... 
And I have dreamed about living abroad as well. Atm I'm quite satisfied in Finland, but it would be nice to live somewhere else for a while. 

So... yeah, I'm a bit jealous >___<I'm not sure what she thinks about this post, but I hope she takes this as a compliment ^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment