Friday, April 6, 2012

Chapter 6: You fucking thieves...

Ok, this week is just betting better... Fucking hell... 

At first everything went pretty well at work, until three gypsies walked in. They looked around to see what we have, and walked away. After a while, they came back. They checked out the hoodies we have, and one of them, an older woman went to see our tights. She had this big skirt, so I went to "organise some clothes", which means I went to check on her so she wouldn't steal anything. 

One of them, a young boy, looked at the caps we have, and a girl was asking me about piercings. I was a bit confused 'cos suddenly she just left, the others had left earlier. 

Then, my work mate told me: "I saw them taking a cap but I didn't dare to say anything". I was so pissed because I hadn't seen it. It happened at the moment when the girl was asking about the piercings: she was distracting me. We tried to find them but they had already left... I went to find the security and explained the situation to them. I could explain what they looked like, and they knew who the three gypsies were. They are trying to catch them, but I think I have already gotten away with it...

Then I realised their "pattern". At first they came to our store to see if we have anything interesting. Then they left the store, to think about their strategy. fuck, why didn't I figure it out!?!?

If I had noticed the stealing, I would have run after them. My work mate was too scared to say anything 'cos... well, gypsies can be very unpredictable. My home town is fucking full of gypsies, so I'm tired of being afraid of them... I fucking hate those people.. First of all, they are VERY rude, I can't stand the tone of their voice. And second of all, most of them are very good at stealing. I was so fucking pissed the rest of the evening... 

I'm not a racist. Except for gypsies and Muslims.

When I got home, I was so tired and pissed that I took a nap. I shouldn't have, because I had to dye my hair today so it went very late... now I'm done with it, but it didn't go so well :D This was the first time I've ever dyed my hair myself, haha. The roots had grown so much that I had to dye them again. They became lighter, but it's not really blonde -___-;; It's more like golden brown or something. Oh well, at least I have lighter roots now! \o/ fail....

Yes, I look like an alien without make-up. Or as my bf says: like Chucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment