Wednesday, April 25, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


My sister <3 

She has always been the most important person in my life, with my father. She's 11 years older than me, so we have never fought like siblings with small age difference always do. Of course I was annoying when she was a teenager and I was like 4. Every time she had a friend visiting her, I was always bothering XD And maybe I have been sulking at her a few times but never about something serious :D

Usually when people see us, they tell me how much we look alike o__o We have different fathers, and we both look like our fathers, so I don't see so many same features in us XD Maybe when I don't have any make up on, THEN I can see something same :D 

XD She has been mistaken as my MOTHER a few times. AHAHA poor thing always gets so offended about that :D

I love you, Heidi! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment