Saturday, April 28, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day 5

Day 05 - A picture of your favourite memory

This is a tough one 'cos I don't have one, special memory that would be my favourite. Or, I may have, but I tend to forget my memories... But I do know that my best memories were made when I was 15-16 years old.

Picture taken in London, 2007 ^^
 I can honestly say that I was HAPPY that time. I didn't know the word "stress", I didn't let anything bother me, even though things were bad at home, I was happy. 
Why? Because that time I had the best friends I've ever had. They were my secure net. As long as I had them, everything was ok. Gosh, we had so much fun and the memories are priceless.

But then, I fucked everything up and lost them. Of course it takes two sides to have a fight, but it was mostly my fault. I was so angry at them for "abandoning" me. I was bitter, and I let the thing bother me for 5 years. This year I swallowed my pride and apologised for all of them. Some of them took it well, some not so well. But now I've had the inner peace 'cos I have told them how sorry I am. But I know things will never be the same any more...

lol, I bet this day's challenge was supposed to be a happy post. But seriously, because of fighting with depression for 5 years, it has made me forget so many memories. Every time some of my friends starts telling something funny, "Oh my god Krista, do you remember when....", my answer usually is "huh? oooh right, I had forgotten all about it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment