Monday, April 16, 2012

Chapter 14: Flea market and Hunger Games

Taru wanted to go to a flea market today and I decided to go with her. My throat is still very sore, but I didn't let it bother me. I also never go to flea markets alone, I find them pretty disgusting... But sometimes if someone asks me to join them I go and usually find something as well, as I did today! 

The first item I found, was pretty much an impulse purchase :DDD a mouse/rat plushie. I just had to get it, it's so cute! I love plushies... and it was only 1€ :D I have to wash it though... Because, well, flea market >___<

The other item I found was a DVD, Return of the Killer Tomatoes. I have heard that it's funny, so I couldn't resist buying it :D It was 3€. Too bad I haven't seen the first one, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. booo.


After the flea market we went to the movies. We saw The Hunger Games. I liked it! The characters and the era of the story were very interesting! It was a bit predictable though, and in my opinion it could have been more violent :D But it was a good movie anyway. 

The lead actress, Jennifer Lawrence, was ok in her role, but I noticed that she was a lot like Kristen Stewart :DDD She didn't smile that much, and when she did, it wasn't very natural. And the character was a lot like Bella Swan as well. Oh well, it didn't bother me that much. She is prettyyyyy *-*


I really liked Effie Trinket, played by Elisabeth Banks. The character was very amusing and I absolutely LOVED her outfits @___@ <3 

I can has that dress???? 


When we got home, I was so tired I fell asleep -___-;; Thank god I only slept for an hour, usually my naps are three hours long... I was sooo sleepy when I woke up but then my father called me so I woke up better :D 

Later in the evening me and Taru played a game called Draw and guess, it's so much fun!! :DDD ....especially when you can't draw shit XDDD The idea of the game is to see a word in a card and draw it, and the players have to guess it. 

some of our lovely drawings XD

No comments:

Post a Comment