Sunday, March 31, 2013

Toivola Old Yard, March 21st-24th

1½ weeks ago (oops....) I went to Toivola Old Yard to check out this small Easter market. The yard and the buildings are originated from 1800s and is one of the oldest parts of Jyväskylä. The yard was very beautiful and cute, I love everything old fashioned *-* There were many different small companies selling their products, mostly hand made. There were many things I would have wanted to buy, but unfortunately I forgot to bring cash with me, credit cards didn't work there >____< Oh well, I'm poor anyway so it's good that I couldn't shop XD Here are some pictures of the Easter market!



This was so cute! I stared at this guy playing for like.... a very long time XD

Basement cafeteria!

Old fashioned baby carriage, so pretty *-*

When I get married, I want a bouquet made or iron/steel roses. Seriously o_o <3

These two necklaces were so pretty but expensive .____.

Cute crocheted plushies and hand puppets! ^^

More puppets <3

Easter bunnies!

Hobby-horses!

Animal hand puppets *-*

Rat/mouse plushies <3

I totally fell in love with the animal hand puppets, I wanted to buy one so bad ;____; I just love dolls and plushies so much <3

And if someone wants to know how my Easter went, I spent it in my hometown. I saw some of my friends and partied a bit, and spent some time with my mother and boyfriend. Also, my aunt visited me and my mother, and we went to a very lovely dinner! Easter is not that special to me, but it's always nice to spend time with your loved ones ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment