Monday, March 11, 2013

New layout

wrooooom~

I got this comment where I got some feedback about my blog. It was constructive criticism that I appreciated a lot! This person told me that my blog is a bit hard to read because of the font, and I did agree with him/her! I've been thinking about it myself as well everytime I look at my blog, but I was too lazy to do anything about it 'cos no one ever said anything XD But now I did, thanks to the feedback!

I like my new layout with Pon & Zi but I'm not sure if I made it even messier XDDD The font is better now, in my opinion but I'm not sure if the picture with text makes everything messy? What do you guys think?? Please let me know if it disturbs your reading >__< I don't want people's eyes to suffer while they read my posts XDDD

hahahahaha, this picture reminds me of me and my boyfriend XD This is so like us <3

 Ok, I should get ready. I need to go to the post office and after that: KENDO-PRACTISE <3 yaaay.

4 comments:

  1. Musta paras tausta on yksivärinen, kuvaton koska se ei häiritse silloin tekstin lukemista ollenkaan. KUvallinen tausta vie kanssa helposti huomion postauksen kuvista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. munki mielestä yksvärinen tausta on parempi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tai siis voihan olla kuvallienn tausta mutta toi tekstin tausta yksvärinen :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, goddammit :DDDD Tein vielä pientä hienosäätöä ja muokkailin tätä tekstin taustaa yksiväriseksi. Onhan se nyt aikalailla selvempi :D Vaikka itse tykkään läpinäkyvistä taustoista.

    ReplyDelete