Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nightmares. They won't stop.

A few years ago, we were deeply in love. Unfortunately, we never got to meet each other. 
Until now. 
You're lying in my arms, lifeless. 

I heard the news from your mother. 
"She's dead. Hanged herself." 
I ran to your house, in panic. I couldn't breathe, I felt like my heart had stopped as soon as I heard the news. 
"Where is she!?" I screamed.
"Over there" She said, like with no emotions at all.

There you were, lying on the floor.
I kneeled down next to you. I looked at you tears in my eyes. You looked beautiful as always. Your blonde hair, your tattoos, your leather jacket. The only thing that was wrong in the picture was that you weren't moving. Your eyes were closed. You had a big bruise on your neck. 

I took you into my arms, looked at your face, moved your hair off your face. I held you tight and started to cry hysterically. I couldn't believe it. This is how we meet? I couldn't move. I just sat there with you. Then, I fell asleep. 

I woke up. Unfortunately. You were still there. I was about to leave you. Just for a while, just to think about what am I going to do. Then it happened. 

You opened your eyes. 

I couldn't believe it. I crashed down on my knees again, crying. But this time, they were the tears of happiness. 


---


Luckily this one had a happy ending. But I see too many nightmares... This one wasn't the only one I had last night. I also had to kill my own rat, my baby Adele. It was terrible. Also, my boyfriend got kidnapped. Not sure if the drug called Hypnocil is real, but if it is, I'd like to have it, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment