Thursday, March 14, 2013

quiiiiii...zzzz....

Sleep with or without clothes on?
With. I get too cold otherwise >____< Unless I sleep with my super warm boyfriend *_________* <3 purrrrrr

Prefer black or blue pens? 
black

Dress up on Halloween?
YES <3 Last year I was a sad mime clown :D



Like to travel? 
yeah!

Like Someone? 
yeah

Do they know?
yeah

Who sleeps with you every night? 
My 54378952 plushies XD

Think you're attractive?
yep

Want to get married?
Yeaaaaah. But not until I have a biiig budjet for it <3

Are you a good student?
pfffft XDD

Are you currently happy?
Neither happy or unhappy.

Have you ever cheated?? Been cheated on?
no.

Birthplace?
NÄRPES.

Christmas or Halloween?
Halloween.

Colored or black-and-white photo?
color

Do long distance relationships work? 
Depends. If the two people live in different countries, then no. But if they live only in different cities (like me and my bf) it does if you want it to work.
 
Do you believe in astrology?
No

Do you believe in love at first sight?
no.

Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
huh?

Do you drink?
Yep

Do you make fun of people?
Oh yes XD

Do you think dreams eventually come true?
no.

Favorite fictional character? 
Jason Voorhees <3



Go to the movies or rent?
Rent

Have you ever moved?
yeah

Have you ever stolen anything?
hmmm no.

How's the weather right now?
Dark o___O

Last time you cut your hair?
uh... a month ago?

Last person you talked to on the phone?
A fucking telemarketer -______-;;

Last time you showered?
a few hours ago, sauna <3<3

Loud or soft music?
loud






Mcdonalds or Burger King?
Both!! omnomnom

Night or day?
night

Number of pillows?
Two

Piano or guitar?
If you're asking me to play them, NEITHER -____-;; Instruments of the Satan himself.

Future job?
Entrepreneur

Current job?
student -____-;;

Current love?
Jonipur!

Current longing?
uhh... Joni?

Current disappointment?
That it's gonna take a long time until I graduate...

Current annoyance?
people

Last thing you ate?
Grapes!

Last thing you bought?
Food

Most recent thing you are looking forward to?
Tomorrow!! My lovely friends Saku and Miso will visit me this weekend <3

What are you hearing right now?
umm.... Actually I'm lying under the blanket half naked XDDDDDDDDDD

Plans for the weekend? 
YESSS <3<3<3

What did you do today?
Was pissed at school, took a nap, wrote an essay.

Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?


Pick a movie quote?
"Come out, come out, where ever you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment