Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Retarded Questionnaire

Hello guys! I'm spending my winter holiday in Vantaa (near Helsinki) with my boyfriend ^^ A lot of nice things have been done but I'm gonna post about them later. Now I'm just gonna do a random questionnaire-thingie which I "stole" from another blog :D It was in Finnish but I translated it in English.

How old are you gonna be in 2015?
24

Could you have a relationship with a person 8 years older than you?
I don't see a problem with that? o___O But I wouldn't 'cos I have a lovely boyfriend ^^

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
no.

Name one thing that you're looking forward to.
Graduating from school and starting my own business.

Are you thinking of someone?
yeeeeah

How does your hair look atm?
Messy :D I just woke up.

When was the last time you cried?
Last week I think o_O But I don't remember why.

Would you be able not to talk to your best friend for a month?
I have more than one best friend. I'm a very unsocial person so I think I would manage, but it would suck :D

What kind of shirt are you wearing?
Yellow shirt with baby Gozilla!! <3



Do you like changes?
NO. I hate it when things change in life. I have small traditions is my life and I will get very sad if they are changed. For example last Christmas: I have ALWAYS spent it with my parents, sister, aunts and my cousin's family in this tiny town called Lapväärtti. Last time I had to spend it in my hometown, Kauhajoki with my parents only ;___; It was sooo laaaaame. It made me sad...

Do you wave at people you know when you see them?
yep, maybe even hug them.

From who was your last text message?
My sister

Do you like hugging?
yes! ^^

Do you feel like cuddling often?
yeaaaah 

Are you jealous?
A little bit, but I used to be a lot worse a few years back. Thank God I'm not like that anymore.

Do you want to have kids? How many?
Yes <3 Three, but I would be happy to have just one for start :DD

What are you afraid of?
Ghosts and zombies


Me as a zombie. Damn I'm ugly :DDDD You can make your own at http://deadyourself.com/ !

What would you do with 1000€?
Spend half of it, and save the other half.

What are you thinking right now?
Terrible teenagers. I'm watching a TV show where teenagers with a lot of problems visits a very strict family for a week. I just can't believe how parents let their kids to become like that o__o
 
What are your plans for tomorrow?
Me and my boyfriend are leaving Vantaa and go to Seinäjoki to his place. We were supposed to go visit my sister but her fiancé is very sick ;____;
 
 What is your favourite perfume?
I don't use any. But I like sweet and candy-like perfumes!

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!

When does the world end?
When the Sun dies.

Do you have a crush on someone?
I want to marry Prince Poppycock!!!! <3<3<3




If you jumped out of your apartment's window, how injured would you be?
I live on the third floor so I think I would break a few bones....? o___O

Would you be able not to wash your hair for a week to save someone you love?
 XDDD lol, I hate water, that would not be a problem!!

Do you have admirers?
of course! 8D

What is your hair color?
bloooonde!! My friend dyed it last week! ...it was the most PAINFUL hair dying ever!!! The skin in my scalp was broken....

ta-dah!

Have you ever been chased by a police?
nope.

When was the last time you slept in a lake?
wait what?? XDD
 
Do you know how to play poker?
no.
 
When was the last time you really had fun?
At Saku's birthday. The hangover was terrible........... X_____X

<3
When is the next time you're gonna have a lot of fun?
I have had a lot of fun this week!! ^^

When was the last time you were scared?
When I watched the Grave Encounters with my boyfriend.... I mean, I was REALLY scared. I cried in a foetus position during the whole movie... It was terrible. I can't stand ghosts. I'm not gonna link the trailer here. You can dig it from YouTube yourselves @__________@ 

What are you gonna do this weekend?
Hang out with my bf and I also have an essay deadline on Sunday... -____-;;

Could you go to a party in the clothes you are wearing atm?
underpants, pink socks and a yellow shirt. Maaaaybe not XDDDD

Do you miss someone atm?
My aunt.

How do you feel atm?
ok ^^

When was the last time you were really shocked?
Last Thursday. I had to call the police because my roommate's ex-boyfriend came to beat our door like crazy. We didn't need the police though 'cos he left as soon as he heard that I had called them :D fucking desperate moron....

How often do you remember your dreams? 
Pretty often! Too bad most of my dreams are nightmares....

Do you like bananas?
YES.



What are the foods and drinks you hate?
Fish and cider.

What is the most exotic animal you have touched?
A small red monkey in a zoo! Can't remember the name of it. I got a stomach flu after that!!! XDDDD

The worst sight you have ever seen?
uuuhhhh... I don't know o_O 

Do you like ice cream cake?
yes!! omnomnom

Which celebrity would you marry?
Prince Poppycock :DDD

Describe with four words why you threw up last time. 
Alcohol is fucking poison.

Have you ever burnt yourself?
In a sun when I was younger and I have also placed my hand on a hot stove when I was little XD But nothing too dangerous.

Who do you think is talking shit about you atm?
I would like to know that as well!! o_o

What are your plans for tonight?
uh. Reading blogs, stalking Etsy, watching movies maybe, sexytime

Honestly, what do you want atm?
A new, dry paper to wipe my nose with. And hot tea! I have caught a terrible cold ;___;

Someone calls you at 4am. Who is it?
hmmmm. Petri or Ville :D idk.

Is there someone you will never forget?
sure o_O

Has anyone seen your underwear?
yeah? :DD

Do you ever think about the things you say?
Yes.

Is there someone who doesn't like you?
I bet :D

When was the last time you were truly happy?
Never.

Does anyone know your FaceBook-password?
 no? I think :DDD

Did you fall asleep smiling last night?
hmm, not really :D But I wasn't sad either. Just annoyed 'cos of the cold. I couldn't sleep properly ;__;

Is the following weekend gonna be good?
I think so! ^^

Do you talk while you sleep?
Sometimes :D

Do you remember your first crush? 
yeah. I wonder where he is and what he does nowadays o___O

Does someone have romantic feelings for you?
I hope my boyfriend does :DDDDDD

What kind of dream you had last time?
I don't remember o_O I haven't seen any dreams the last nights. Well, I have but don't remember them.

Did someone knock your feet off today?
not yet :DDD

Is there a person with whom you can be yourself?
yeah, many! ^^

Are you taking your life too seriously?
pffffffffft XDDDD

Have you ever grilled marshmallows?
YES. Sweet mother of Noms *_____* <3

What is the most stupid thing you have ever done?
You should ask this from my friend Johanna who I mentioned in my previous post :DDD But one thing I do remember is showing my bare ass to drivers on a road XDDD

What do you hate in other people?
I hate people. So everything.

What is the best thing that happened last summer?
uuuhhhh..... My trip to Stockholm?

Have you ever been bitten by some animal?
yeeeah :D cat, horse and rat.

Where are you gonna be in 10 minutes?
Hopefully drinking hot tea *____*

Are your grandparents still alive?
just my grandmother from father's side.

Have you ever heard a rumour of yourself?
When I was on 6th grade people talked that I'm a lesbian :DDD

Would you like to be perfect?
Yes.

When was the last time you fell down with a bike?
hmmmm. It's been a long time since I rode a bike o___O don't remember, but I do know that it was because of the chains in my trousers XDDD

 Do you remember your first day at school?
no...

Comedy or horror?
Depends on a horror. Slaughter, yes <3<3<3 Ghosts, I run away crying.

Are you tired?
Not really 

No comments:

Post a Comment