Sunday, June 3, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Days 38-41

>___< sorryyyyy, I've been super busy last four days. I've been visiting my relatives this weekend so I had my hands full with them :D And when I would have had time to write in the evenings, I was too tired x____x So, here are the missing days of the challenge!

Day 38 - A picture of your favorite drink

eh, this means an alcohol drink right? o_O meh, whatever, that's what I'm gonna share with you! :D 

Kelkka (The sled)! nomnomnom

 
What you need:
2cl vodka
2cl passion fruit liquor 
10cl orange juice

It's so goooood @___@ I always drink it when I go to a bar :D The booze doesn't taste in it nearly at all, just the orange juice *-* nomnom.


Day 39 - A picture of your favorite food

Chinese food!


...and now I'm hungry. fml. ;___;


Day 40 - A picture of your friends

gahh, I have so many friends o_o Hmmm, let's see.

Taru, Meiju and Sussu ^^ <3

Day 41 - A picture of your favorite weather


 For me, it must be HOT. I seriously can't wait that the real summer begins here in Finland and it's actually warm!!! *____* I really don't understand those people who don't like warm weather. And if it's because "I'm gonna feel sick blablabla" It's because you guys don't DRINK enough and don't cover your head :D That simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment