Monday, June 11, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Days 46-49

Day 46 - A picture that you edited


I'm a corpse! \o/

Day 47 - A picture of your favorite animal

Sphynx-cats <3


As i've told you, I love all kinds of animals, but the biggest favourites have always been cats. I'd love to get a Sphynx cat myself some day, but it may be that I can't have one because of my boyfriend's allergy... boohoooo.


Day 48 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago

fffuuuuuuu, I don't have any with me atm! ;___; I try to show you one later when I go to my parents' place in July.


Day 49 - A picture of you and your best friend(s)

 :D Haven't I posted you enough pictures of my friends? oh well, whatevs. Prepare yourselves for a picture spam!!!

Taru <3

Halloween! :D Heidi and Heidi XD

Mira and Sussu ^^ ...with the lunatic shiny stare.

Sannnna ^^ Versailles concert in..... 2010? o_O

Piia and Toni ^^ <3

Danny! <3

And the last but not least, Petri!

I have a lot of lovely friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment